The newly redesigned Black Diamond Aspect harness looks leaner than years past, yet dishes out the same four-season adjust-ability and performance. New Dual Core XP technology improves ventilation while remaining comfortably padded and adjustable in case you find yourself at a hanging belay on a sport route at Smith, racking up for a splitter at Indian Creek or ice route in the White Mountains.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waist belt and leg loop buckles are double-backed and slide to tighten so you won't be left with any excess webbing
- Dual Core XP improves upon the Aspect's legendary padded comfort by using two thin bands of webbing surrounded by mesh and EVA foam to evenly distribute load without pressure points and improve ventilation
- Designed to accommodate bulkier winter clothes
- Climb shirtless thanks to the comfortable bullhorn-shaped waistbelt and leg loops built with Dual Core XP construction
- 4 Pressure-molded gear loops for hanging your trad rack
- 12 kN (2,698 lbf) rated haul loop
- Bombshell abrasion patches are 20 times more durable than standard nylon fabric for all you crazy off-width climbers
- 4 Ice Clipper slots to accommodate your tools and screws
|Adjustable Leg Loops||Yes|
|Weight||14 oz (410 g) - Medium|
|Fits Waist||30 - 33 in (76 - 84 cm) - Medium|
|Leg loop size||20 - 24 in (51 - 61 cm) - Medium|
There are currently no reviews for this product.