When Asolo decides to make a casual shoe like the Sunset, you know it will still have that mountain heritage look to it...and still be great when off the city street and onto a mountain path. Blending comfort, cushioning and breathability with durability, traction, and support, this is the shoe to wear if you know you will be on rocky trails and cobblestone streets.
- Water-resistant suede leather uppers feature breathable polyester mesh panels for comfort and lasting performance from town to the crag
- Luxurious polyester velveteen linings enhances moisture transfer, perfect sock-less belay stances!
- Rubber toe caps protect feet from bumps and abrasion
- Lacing extends all the way down through the toes to give a precise fit and accommodate various width feet
- Heel loops aid entry
- Removable, anatomic EVA footbeds add cushioning
- Vibram® rubber outsoles with self-cleaning lugs for dependable all-around traction