Piuma is Italian for "feather", a great name for the Asolo Piuma hiking boot. Light and airy as a feather, the Piuma also sports the new "Natural Shapes" technology that puts you lower to the ground for increased stability and a more natural motion.
- Natural Shape is a design that combines a lower heel, thinner midsole, and an anatomical midsole design. This provides a new level of protection and stability while promoting a less restrictive and natural stride
- Asoflex - the thermoplastic midsole that provides the stiffness and support - is now curved to mirror the shape of the human foot
- EVA midsole for trail cushioning
- Nylon mesh panels in the upper for hot weather comfort
- Velveteen lining is a soft nylon that is durable, comfortable, and wicks moisture