The Asolo Khumbu GV backpacking boot was inspired by the evolution in alpine climbing boot design. Asolo modernizes the heavy-duty backpacking boot; at once burlier and more supportive, the Khumbu also allows for more efficient motion and is lighter in weight than Asolo's classic Powermatic or TPS 520 boots.
- Water-resistant suede mm 1,6-1,8 for abrasion resistance, combined with a climbing boot inspired sticky rubber rand
- Flex zones in ankle area improves mobility
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining offers optimal heat retention to keep you dry & comfortable during a wide range of conditions and outdoor activities
- Asolo/Vibram Ascent sole
- Dual density microporous midsole + PU Anti-Shock insert
- High-density polyurethane element positioned in the heel’s area
- Dual-density microporous midsole creates a new standard for shock absorption and comfort