The much anticipated Arc'teryx Procline Carbon Lite AT Boot has true carbon fiber ski performance and very light climbing agility. The cuff splits vertically while in walk mode, an innovation that offers 12° of lateral articulation. This boot is sealed from the elements with a rugged, waterproof gaiter.
- Carbon fiber cuff with Grilamid to achieve lightweight stiffness.
- Rotating cuff allows 360® of articulation by way of a vertical split in the carbon cuff
- Hybrid Closure System enables climbing freedom and switches easily into ski mode
- PVC coated nylon power strap offers exception pressure distribution with dynamic flex
- Cam lock adjustment on the power strap is micro-adjustable with just a tug, no Velcro
- Inserts are certified by Dynafit to ensure the critical boot-to-binding interface
- High-density CORDURA® gaiter is puncture resistant and reinforced in abrasion zones
- Gaiter is integrated into the shell for complete, waterproof and snowproof protection
- Lightweight-yet-strong 6060 aluminum upper buckle secures the cuff around your calf
- Optimal Fit lower buckle ratchets around a cable to hold your foot from multiple directions
- Upper buckle lies flush on the boot to prevent opening and help fit under tight pants.
- Vibram® outsolesole
- Rubber toe cap further improves grip in tight spots and adds to the life of the plastic
|Liner||Thermoformable EVA, Lite or Support|
|Weight||2lbs 10.0oz [27.5]|
|Number of buckles||2|