Stay warm and dry in optimal comfort. The Arc'teryx Therme Parka is a completely waterproof, insulated piece, guaranteed to be a game changer. This 3/4 length parka is long enough to keep your legs dry, and the insulated hood ensures complete protection. Down insulates your arms and core, while synthetic fibers insulate water-prone areas like the hood.
- Includes Deluxe Cedar Hanger and Garment Bag, for travel and off season storage, with purchase
- Waterproof, Windproof, and Breathable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Tall collar
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Chin guard
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
- Chest pocket with hidden zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
|Shell fabric||P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric|
|Back length||33 inches (84 cm)|
|Weight||38.2 oz (1083 g)|
|Insulation material||750 fill European goose down, Coreloft 140g/100g synthetic on wear points|
- "Arc'teryx therme parka,a really awesome parka"
Surface of this parka is really soft, cotton like feel, so it is not noisy in movement, and waterproof, windresistent.
This parka is urban designed, it looks very stylish. you can wear it in commute, coreloft and down material make you look slim, not a bulky bear.
Yes, I would recommend this product.