If you're a big mountain freerider, or long for turns in endless cold smoke conditions, then you need the Arc'teryx Rush Glove. This Gore-Tex waterproof glove has it all. The under-the-cuff cut doesn't get in the way of your jacket, or style. The palm of the glove has Grip Control from PrimaLoft for better dexterity and control. The inner cuff is even treated with a DWR finish to keep snow out and your wrists and fingers dry. This is the glove for bluebird powder days, bump runs, and all but the most frigid days catching chair rides to your favorite stash. Don't be outdone because of your gear. Ski or ride those lines in style this season wearing the Rush Glove.
- Highly breathable N70p 3L Gore-Tex Pro for back of the hand
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers
- 133 g PrimaLoft Silver Insulation (back of hand)
- 100 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control bonded to shell and lining for better grip and dexterity
- Low profile, short, trim, adjustable Velcro cuff and integrated elastic enables a precision fit and slides easily under jacket cuffs
|Shell fabric||N70p 3L GORE-TEX Pro|
|Weight||5.6 oz (160 g)|