The Arc'teryx Rampart Pant has been redesigned with a new pocket configuration, but it has the same great fit and technical materials.
- Refined style, new pocket configuration
- Quick dry fabric has stretch for comfort and range of motion
- Front fly with snap closure
- Gusseted crotch and belt loops
- Mesh lined hand pockets, rear pockets, thigh pockets with flap and drain hole, dump thigh pocket
- Relaxed fit
|Shell fabric||TerraTex™—94% nylon, 6% elastane blend.|
|Weight||282 g / 9.9 oz|
- "All I ever wear!"
I have 10 pair of these, 5 shorts and 5 long pants. They really are all I ever wear, no really!
I love the cut.
I love the weight.
I love the pocket design, simple, no zippers or velcro.
I love the double snaps.
I climb in them.
I work in them.
Sometimes I even sleep in them.
The only thing close to negative I could say about them is that if you don't wear them low, like they are designed to be worn, then your boys might get a little, how should I say, restricted.
Yes, I would recommend this product.