If serious climbing is part of your backcountry desire, then the Arc'teryx Procline Lite AT boot is your boot. The upper cuff splits into two sections while in walk mode, offering lateral ankle articulation previously impossible in a rigid ski boot. But you can also step into a tech binding and ski excitedly down sketchy terrain. The Arc’teryx Procline could be the first true ski mountaineering boot, since equal design consideration was given to both skiing and mountaineering.
- Grilamid cuff has a split design that allows lateral articulation in walk mode
- 360° rotating cuff allows for natural ankle articulation
- Integrated high-density CORDURA® gaiter is abrasion and puncture resistant
- Elastic gaiter has a waterproof PVC coating and rugged zipper to keep your feet dry
- Steel pivot point on the split cuff allows motion while still providing ankle support
- Low-profile 6060 aluminum buckle is wired with a steel cable for a secure lower fit
- Wide Cam Lock power strap provides dynamic flex with quick micro-adjustment
- Special Vibram® tread pattern designed for edge control, braking, and smearing
- Dynafit certified inserts make for reliable insert and release from tech bindings.
- Rubber toecap adds grip while climbing and endures some scrambling impacts
- Reduced shell length, crampon-optimized toe, and rockered sole improve climbing
|Weight||2lbs 10.0oz [27.5]|
|Number of buckles||2|