Arc'teryx Gamma SL Hybrid Pants are light, durable, weather resistant softshell pants that use two materials for enhanced mobility and air permeability. Durable enough for rock and alpine climbing in warmer weather, these softshells stretch when you do. Arc’teryx Hybrid Mapping technology specifically determines where each softshell material is best utilized.
- TerraTex™ is used on the front of the pant and at the back of the legs. These are areas where abrasion protection and stretch are less of an issue, so air circulation and quick drying performance can be maximized
- Fortius™ 1.0 softshell is deployed at the lower leg, seat and knees, areas exposed to abrasion,. Fortius™ has four way stretch for freedom of movement, and its nylon/spandex blend offers elevated durabilitywhere needed.
- Adjustable pant cuffs with lace hook
- Seamless instep to reduce abrasion
- Soft, chamois lined waist
- Snap waist closure
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Zippered cargo pocket
|Shell fabric||Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m²|
|Weight||11.3 oz (320 g)|