The Arc'teryx Gamma LT Pant is a great choice for people who want a lightweight, stretch pant for outdoor pursuits where mobility and abrasion protection are key. Perfect for climbers, backpackers and guides the Gamma LT Pant will quickly become your go-to pant for outdoor adventures.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning
- Two hand pockets and two thigh pockets with laminated zip
- Elasticized waist (at the back), front fly with snap closures and adjustable webbing belt
- Laminated hem with static cord adjuster
- DWR finish
- Athletic fit
|Shell fabric||Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m²|
|Weight||320 g / 11.3 oz|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)Add Your Review
- "Great Lightweight Pants"
Sizing - Runs true to size. I'm 5'11, 165, 31 inseam, bought the medium. Fit is very nice. Pants do have some stretch so they will move with you.
Have used the pants mostly for workouts and short walks. Very light and comfortable - are living up to expectations for their use.
Yes, I would recommend this product.