It's blower conditions; the powder skiing is excellent, and it's been snowing an inch an hour for days. The Arc'teryx Fission SV Jacket will keep you comfortable the first run and the last. A Gore-Tex membrane hard shell, fully taped seams, and WaterTight external zippers protect the Coreloft insulation from getting damp, and you from getting cold and retreating to the lodge. The expedition fit, with e3D patterning, allows for layering but doesn't restrict you from swinging turns in the white room.
- Gore-Tex 2L shell fabric
- Gore-Tex N70P reinforcements
- Coreloft insulation
- Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation.
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™.
- Two hand and chest pockets with laminated zippers.
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort.
- Reinforced shoulders, arms and hips.
|Shell fabric||N70p GORE-TEX ® 3L, N40r GORE-TEX® 2L|
|Back length||32 inches (81.5 cm) medium|
|Weight||2 lb 1 oz (935 g) medium|
|Insulation material||Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation|