If the idea of a liner and shell glove isn't for you then take a look at the Fission Glove from Arc'teryx. Fully waterproof with a Gore-Tex liner, and the added benefit of Primaloft 100g and 133g insulation, these gloves will keep your hands warm in the alpine enviorment. The DWR treated nylon cuff insulates from snow and there is a removable wrist leash so you don't have to worry about dropping the gloves. The self-adjustable elastic wrist traps heat in to keep your hands even warmer. If you've got cold hands then these gloves are for you!
- Leather reinforced palm and fingers
- Soft, brushed liner envelops the hand from finger tip to wrist
- Webbing loop allows gloves to be clipped
- 100 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (palm and fingers) bonded to shell and lining for better grip and dexterity
- Fortius 1.0 exterior combined with a Gore-Tex waterproof/breathable insert
|Shell fabric||Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% elastane|
|Weight||7.2 oz (205 g)|