Whatever heights your expeditions take you to, you need the Arc'teryx Dually Belay Parka. This hip-length parka provides serious insulation in the most unforgiving conditions. The expedition fit allows for optimal layering beneath this parka, so you will always be warm, even in wet weather.
- Wind Resistant
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
- Dual layers of Thermatek™ insulation for superior warmth
- Insulated, helmet compatible Storm Hood™ with laminated brim and adjustable hood drawcords
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Includes stuff sack
|Shell fabric||ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR|
|Weight||1 lb 8.9 oz (705 g)|
|Insulation material||ThermaTek insulation|
- "Perfect over everything belay jacket"
This jacket is light, very warm , and fits easily over everything for belaying. I use it for ice/mixed climbing and can even fit it over a tighter fitting down layer for extra warmth that also covers the butt. I am only 5'1" 105 lbs and the xs is very big. kind of like having my boyfriends large football jacket on... and this is the xs.
Also, the outer fabric is basically waterproof which is another sweet feature for wetness. There are two huge interior pockets to store gloves and anything else you need.It packs pretty well, not as small as down.
I love this jacket and will never have to look for another belay jacket.
Yes, I would recommend this product.