Arc’teryx has updated the Beta AR Jacket to continue its one jacket to rule them all legacy. Tested in every way, by every type of outdoor athlete, like a fine wine, this Gore-Tex Pro shell just keeps getting better and better with age. Be sure to not see this as a jacket that just double dips, it is a solid piece for skiing, hiking, city commutes, alpine climbing, snowshoeing, alpine touring, foraging, hunting, walking the dog, breaking the wind, all season beach strolls. I take mine everywhere I go. You will too.
- Rugged 3L GORE-TEX Pro utilizing light N40r0X ripstop face fabric in main body and reinforced with hard-wearing N80p-X in high wear areas.
- Helmet compatible DropHood
- #5 WaterTight Vislon center from zipper
- Two external hand pockets featuring WaterTight zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket
- WaterTight pit zippers for ventilation
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
|Shell fabric||N40r-X 3L Gore-Tex Pro - Body, N80p-X 3L Gore-Tex Pro - Reinforcements|
|Back length||28.9 inches|
|Weight||16.2 oz (460 g)|