A lot of decisions go into the making and design of the Arc'teryx Anertia Glove. Over the cuff? Under the cuff? Articulation of the fingers, palm grip, and stitching? When all is said and done, however, you're looking at one sweet glove. The Anertia is built with a Gore-Tex liner, Primaloft insulation and a leather reinforced palm for durability and warmth. The under-the-cuff design pairs well with any jacket. On the whole, these gloves make a seamless transition from skiing, to touring, to climbing.
- Fortius 1.0 exterior combined with a GORE_TEX waterproof/breathable insert
- Soft, brushed liner envelops the hand from fingertip to wrist
- Removable wrist leash helps prevent dropping the glove
- Webbing loop allows gloves to be clipped together with a carabiner
- Low profile, short trip, adjustable Velcro cuff and integrated elastic enables a precision fit and slides easily under jacket cuffs
|Shell fabric||Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% elastine|
|Weight||7.1 oz (200 g)|