With its historically bombproof construction, the 22 Design Axl Telemark binding has a 6-hole mounting pattern, long-lasting chrome die springs, and a front assembly built of tough stainless steel. It gives you adjustable and exceptional power, but tours well, and offers a well-place bend point on your tele boots.
- 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole
- Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm atrear, with a2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Weight||3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.8 lbs for small.|